Monday, June 7, 2010

The Grand Tour DuJour

So welcome into my apartment. When you walk through the door, you will be in this room.


And if you turn right, you will walk between the little pantry area and the small toilet room

. . . into the small sink and washer machine room. The washer machine is not in the picture, but it's to the left.


To the right, however, is the small shower/tub room. You can either step into the tub and soak or you can wash yourself in the little area outside of the tub.


When you exit from that little area, and head back into the kitchen, you come face to face with my sink and stove (with one burner).

Make a right and you'll be entering the living room.

My bed, which consists of a bunch of mats is in that closet that you see to the right.


In the picture above, you'll see the world's smallest adult couch.



And last but not least . . . this, ladies and gentleman is the desk where the magic happens. The only thing missing from this picture is the very computer that I am typing on this very second. I love this desk.

So there you have it! Welcome to my VERY humble abode!

1 comment:

  1. I love your apartment! I know what you mean about little couches...mine feels like I am literaly sitting on the floor sometimes! I also like your flower picture/poster. Did the last NET leave it for you or did you buy it here? Enjoy Kurashiki...I will have to visit again sometime!

    ReplyDelete