Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's Different?

If you look at my page, you may see something different. If you haven't already guessed I've changed the name of this blog. Anyone that knows me (and I mean REALLY knows me . . . not "Facebook" knows me), knows that it's in my nature to switch things up from time to time. However, I assure you dear reader, this will probably be the first and last time I change the name of this blog.

You see, the other day I was at work and one of my students, a bright and energetic 7 year old with a toothy grin began smiling at me as she usually does. She turned and tugged at her mom and said, "Look Mommy, the lady with the choppu stick in her hair." At that very moment, the room began spinning, some bells started to ring, "Sweet mystery of life at last I've foooound theee . . . " began playing and it hit me, THAT'S my blog's name.

So it's done. Oh, and for the record . . . I wear chopsticks in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment